Listed: Oct 14, 2020
A long-standing Electrical business is looking for an administrator to join its team of dedicated professionals.
Reporting to the Directors, the role involves all aspects of administrative work – from making a positive first impression on the phone and in person, through to bringing your knowledge and expertise to ensure the smooth running of this very busy business.
The role will undertake the administration tasks for the company.
You will work alongside our management team and professional
electrical staff to help ensure we deliver a reliable and quality
service to our customers.
The person we are looking for will have:
- Excellent customer service skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong accounts administration skills and knowledge
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and able to use initiative.
- Keen to be a team player
- Able to work unsupervised, good focus and time management
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Reliable references
Tasks will include:
- Reception duties and handling customer enquiries professionally and effectively
- Debtor and Creditor management including GST, invoicing etc
In return we offer:
- Competitive pay rate reflecting skills and industry knowledge
- Support from our team
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please call (027) 435-6553 for more information.