Listed: Mar 08, 2019
The Clutha Licensing Trust has a great opportunity available in South Otago.
Key responsibilities would be:
• Leadership and oversight of 5 Hotels and a Liquorland situated within South Otago (go to www.clt-trust.co.nz and have a look at our establishments)
• Relationship-building with the local community and staff.
• Coordinating trades people to attend to the building maintenance needed on all properties and liaising with the Managers.
• Be the first-point-of-contact person for the Clutha Licensing Trust.
• Keeping up with all Law and local Council changes or updates and ensuring the Managers and Board of Trustees are kept up to date.
• Reporting to the Board of Trustees at the monthly
Key skills needed:
• Be able to motivate and train a great team.
• Have a good grasp of the financial aspects of the business.
• Be innovative and willing to try something new.
• Have a good knowledge of HR in relation to Hospitality workers.
• Be able to develop, manage and implement a strategic plan for the future of the Trust.
• Have a flair for advertising in all forms.
The Clutha Licensing Trust has been in South Otago since 1956 providing hospitality to locals and travellers. Unfortunately, some of our hotels are of the same vintage. We need someone with vision and imagination to lead the Trust establishments into the future. You must have a good
understanding of rural communities and be willing to relocate to within the South Otago area.
In return ,we offer you:
• Help with accommodation and relocation costs.
• Remuneration to be negotiated and determined by skills and experience.
• A car
We will help financially with any training you may wish to undertake to upskill.
We promise, we do not expect miracles, but we will reward success. We also offer the opportunity to live and work in one of NZ’s most beautiful and bountiful areas. If you enjoy fishing, hunting, surfing, boating, hill climbs, motocross, fabulous beaches, car rallies, Catlins Forest and coastline, to name a few attractions in the area. In addition, you have only 1 hour’s travel to Dunedin, less than an hour to Gore, Invercargill 1½ hours, Central Otago about 2 hours, Te Anau and Queenstown about 3 hours; we are very centrally located for the lower South Island and Stewart Island.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and a covering letter to .