Listed: Apr 07, 2021
This position requires somebody physically fit and able to spend the majority of time on their feet. Available shift hours are; 2pm - 10.30pm & 10pm to 6.30am
- Threading up of machines in preparation for production runs.
- Inspecting socks as production runs off machines to ensure quality is correct.
- Grading socks in production and recording tallies.
- Helping Hosiery Technicians with any tasks and cleaning of machinery.
- Checking production against specification and sample to ensure quality of product is correct. Quality Control.
- Checking of raw materials prior to machine loading.
- Good understanding of the English language both written and verbal.
The Operator position will be shift based and applicants need to
be willing to work nights as per shift rotations.
Applicants must be New Zealand Resident.
Please apply in writing or by email to
Alternatively, post to:
Att: Paul Sparrow
New Zealand Sock Company
8 Kermode Street, Ashburton