Listed: Feb 19, 2021
This position will see you working closely with our Marketing Executive, supporting in the delivery of our Marketing strategy,
your core function will be to seamlessly communicate our services and products to our target markets, using a range of
Working with an extensive product range, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and publishing digital content for our channels
- Ensuring our website is kept up to date
- Creating innovative copy for our feeds
- Tracking leads for the sales team in our CRM
- Communicating our brand to external agencies for various projects
- Attending trade shows and driving engagement
Having a degree in a related ?eld, you’ll bring with you a sound understanding of how to promote and engage customers through digital channels, exceptional technical capability, and a positive and enthusiastic approach.
Alongside this you’ll bring:
- Marketing degree and/or 2 years experience in a similar role
- Graphic design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Camera, video, and video editing experience will be bene?cial
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
- A Creative mind-set
- Pro?ciency in MS Suite
We are a family run business that design and create exceptional play and recreation spaces. We provide the best outcome possible for our clients and have always relied on our humble, hungry and smart team to make it happen.
We continue to evolve and with our well-established agri-business moving to offshore markets, and our Play division
making inroads nationally, we need a talented Marketing
Co-ordinator to create a lasting impression with our current and future clients.
If you’d like the opportunity to come and join our growing
team, please email a copy of your CV to
We’d love to hear from you!