Listed: Jan 11, 2019
Birchleigh's Janefield Unit is a 24-bed dementia care facility based in Mosgiel. It is part of the 83-bed Birchleigh Residential Care Centre, which provides Rest Home, Dementia and Hospital-level care.
We currently have a vacancy for a Registered Nurse Manager with responsibility for the day-to-day clinical and operational management of the Janefield unit.
Key requirements of our Nurse Manager position are:
• New Zealand Nursing Registration and a current Practising
• Experience in leading a clinical team as this position has
overall responsibility for clinical management across all shifts
• A real desire to be an innovator and leader in forming the best practice models of care for the older person
• Co-ordinate all employees so that optimum holistic care and comfort is delivered to all our residents efficiently and cost-effectively
• Promote a positive and productive atmosphere for all those
involved with Birchleigh (Residents, their relatives, other staff members and agencies associated with Birchleigh)
• Demonstrate commitment to co-ordinating and maintaining the Birchleigh Quality Improvement Programme
In this role you will become part of our team of three Nurse
Managers (Hospital, Rest Home and Dementia) reporting to our CEO. Management experience would be preferable but is not essential for the right person. A full Position Description is available on request.
If you think you are the right person for this role, please send your CV to:
Nurse Manager Position
Birchleigh Residential Care Centre
P0 Box 328, Mosgiel
or email to:
Applications close on Friday 25 January 2019.