Listed: Feb 19, 2021
Rainbow Confectionery is a leading New Zealand manufacturer of quality confectionery products. Operating at the current site in Oamaru since 1949, the business has developed to be a major supplier of confectionery to New Zealand and abroad.
Following ongoing growth in the business we are looking for a
dedicated Production Manager to take the lead to organise and control the production process in the factory.
The Production Manager is a Senior Management Leadership
Position and as such is responsible for the delivery of the
productivity goal of the business on a daily basis.
Reporting to the General Manager you will lead a team of Shift Managers, process workers and machine operators whilst following and maintaining GMP protocols.
You will have:
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Able to manage production planning requirements
- Prioritize the daily workload to meet production targets
- Highly organised and be able to make decisions to ensure the smooth running of the shift
- Demonstrate your ability to provide solutions to production issues and always be improvement focused
- Be highly focused on ensuring health and safety is being
What we offer:
- Highly supportive team and great company culture
- Ongoing training and support
- Competitive salary and a bonus scheme based around KPI’s
A Position description is available on request.
Applications close on the 5th March 2021 and can be e-mailed to "> (the 0 in rainbow is a zero)
or drop into our reception at 459 Thames Highway, Oamaru 9400
Applicants for this position should have previous manufacturing experience along with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.