Listed: Jan 10, 2018
Humanimals is a dedicated and busy small animal veterinary practice. We are a Best Practice Accredited Hospital (only the 3rd in the country) and an internationally -accredited Cat-Friendly Clinic.
As well as reflecting our core values, we want someone who has the following skills and attributes:
• Customer-focused, with a mature and friendly nature, who is able to help clients in various emotional states and who will always put the needs of our clients and their pets at the centre of
everything they do
• Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service; calm and empathetic under pressure
• Polished and well-presented manner with a welcoming and professional communication style
• Proactive attitude – including being punctual, reliable and self-motivated
• Flexible and able to multi-task, with an ability to think and work quickly in what can be a fast-paced busy clinic
• You will not be afraid to get your hands dirty, figuratively and possibly literally
• A team player with a healthy 'can do' attitude and enjoys being part of a positive team culture
• Up-to-date IT skills with client management software, Word, and Excel
• Animal experience an advantage but not necessary
This is a full-time or part-time role that includes some weekends and some evening shifts.
Please send your covering letter and CV to the Practice Manager, Humanimals, 44 Rankeilor Street, Dunedin by January 29th 2018 or email