Listed: Feb 11, 2018
Roo?ng Solutions is part of the ER Freeman Ltd Group of roo?ng companies. Established in 1969, the group has a proud history of providing quality roo?ng products through eight branches located in the South Island and Lower North Island.
The successful candidate/s will be well supported with training and ongoing personal development, with future options of career progression within the group.
We are looking for an excellent skilled estimator.
• You will be the face of Roo?ng Solutions
• Background in plan take-offs, estimation and quotation
• You will follow up sales leads, gather accurate information
• You will have great attention to detail and ensure that all quotes are calculated accurately, with all necessary information to enable the client to accept the quote
• Ability to learn our roo?ng systems to ensure accurate and timely QS calculations
• You will ensure that all communications are dealt with in a timely and appropriate fashion, including quotation, updates on installation, and disputes, such that repeat and ongoing business and positive word-of-mouth are likely to be generated
• You will be an outstanding people person who enjoys challenges, dealing with customers and ensuring that their needs are met
• You will be part of a team who are passionate about roo?ng and customer service
• You will have a great attention to detail, be able to think on your feet, have good initiative and can problem-solve any issue you may encounter
• Reliable and punctual
• Interacts with people in a calm, courteous and friendly manner
• Position is permanent full-time
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Use of company vehicle during of?ce hours
• Ongoing development within the company
• Career progression
Please also note that a pre-employment drug test will be conducted. Only completed applications will be considered.
Please send your completed pre-employment application form, brief covering letter and a current CV to jobs@roo?ng.co.nz
Please ensure that you use the reference DUN-EST300118 in the subject line.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.