Listed: Feb 05, 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales manager to join our growing team at Arrowtown Lifestyle Retirement Village. The position is integral to the village’s development, with sales paramount at this early stage. The Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving sales targets in accordance with the business plan, and managing all aspects of intending resident relationships through to settlement and occupation. The Sales Manager will need to have an understanding of the building process as they will need to manage client change requests. Some weekend work is required, approximately one weekend per month.
The following skills and experience will be critical to your success:
• A proven track-record in a sales or relationship management role
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with an a?nity for working with older people
• An understanding of the residential building process
• A high level of personal integrity, compassion and professionalism
• Flexibility: i.e. the ability to evolve and adapt as the role grows
• Excellent attention to detail, administration and reporting skills
• The ability to work autonomously and also as part of a larger team
• 5+ years’ experience in a sales or relevant role
• Proficient with MS Office – Word, Office, Excel
• Current full NZ Driver’s Licence
• Current first-aid certificate (or able to complete course if successful)
• Applicants must be NZ residents, citizens or hold an appropriate work visa
About Arrowtown Lifestyle Retirement Village
Located in Arrowtown, the village has recently opened, and now has a number of residents residing within stage one. The village, when complete, will host 120 independent living villas, 75 apartments and an aged-care facility.
If this position sounds like you, and you are available in April, please send your CV and covering letter to Jennie Anderson at by 24th February.