Listed: Mar 11, 2018
The mountains are calling!
And you must go.
Do you love smog? Do long periods of quality time in traffic excite you? Do you enjoy queueing and crowds and spending weekends indoors or at the mall?
You do?? Well, best you stop right here, people, because this job isn’t for you!
New Year, new adventure?
If you love mountains, lakes, fresh air and the great outdoors, then read on, this could be for you!
We are leaders in our field (selling NZ holidays!) and as such we are on the lookout for the very best sales people to join our awesome team in our lakefront office based in the beautiful and majestic Wanaka (ok we’re slightly biased, but it is a seriously awesome spot and we reckon you’d love it here).
Now, by best salespeople we mean not only are you motivated by targets, customers and friendly competition, but you are also packed full of personality, funny and friendly, superpositive, slightly crazy and a hard worker!
If that sounds a little bit like you, then you’re already halfway there!
Here’s the other half (OK, it’s slightly more than half):
• You can SELL and are hot off another sales role!
• You’re a natural-born leader.
• You’re passionate about New Zealand.
• You have a Kiwi roll-up-your-sleeves, can-do, get-it-done, muck-in, and-have-fun kind of attitude.
• You have a high level of common sense, which isn’t that common.
• You possess super-awesome communication and presentation skills.
• You’re not scared of some weekend and public holiday work.
• You’re open-minded & flexible (not in a yoga way, though).
• You have an ability to multitask yet still have attention to detail – not easy
• You are a permanent resident in NZ and you Wanakareer here!
• You love getting a good base salary but are also really motivated by an exciting tiered monthly commission
So, if you’re free to pack up your mountain bike, snowboard and hiking boots and move to the mountains, then send your C.V. and a covering letter to telling us why the mountains are calling you.
Check us out here: www.nzft.co.nz