Listed: Jul 22, 2020
We are seeking someone to join our team in the Warehouse and Dispatch area. Our ideal person is comfortable with variety, can prioritise and con?dently work autonomously
with a positive attitude. Immediate start available!
It’s a friendly team environment, with all our staff taking a hands-on approach to jump in where necessary, so ?exibility is a must.
The role centres around our warehouse store, so key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for on hand raw materials for our manufacturing process, including stock control and ensuring the store is maintained in a tidy manner.
- Oversee the receipting of Inwards and dispatch of Outwards goods deliveries, including liaising with freight companies regarding deliveries.
This role is one with scope for growth, so there are some attributes we consider key for the role:
- Experience with Logistics and Supply Chain Management is preferred.
- Good communication and organisational skills with the ability to work well both in a team environment and alone as required.
- A high level of self-motivation, with good initiative and a positive ‘hands on’ attitude.
- Comfortable with learning computerised systems and good working knowledge of MS Office suite – Excel, is required for reporting.
- An understanding of the textile manufacturing sector would be an advantage.
- Clean full driver’s license, and a forklift license are a must.
- Physically ?t – some lifting is required and your general day to day work will keep you busy!
Applications for this position close on Friday 14th August 2020.
Please email your full CV, 2 employment references and 1 referee to
Please Note: Due to this position being a permanent full time role you must be a NZ Resident to apply for this.