Listed: Nov 18, 2020
After 5 years in the role our current youth worker is moving on to take up a new opportunity. We are looking for a new team member who will continue to provide the same excellent level of 1:1 support for vulnerable children and young people in Eastern Southland. Full time – hours may be negotiable for the right applicant
- Delivery of 1:1 strengths based services to children and young people.
- Facilitate/deliver programmes as required
- Act as a positive role model
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with key organisations, government agencies and service providers.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant quali?cation, be working towards one, or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Full Drivers Licence
If you are interested in this position, please contact "> for an application pack
Applications close 27th November 2020