• Have a strong knowledge base of the stainless fabrication and sheet metal industry
• Be a self-motivated practical thinker and problem-solver
• Able to work independently and have the ability to work within a team environment
• Be competent in Tig/Mig to AS/NZS 2980; Tickets not necessary but advantageous
• Have a good work ethic and attitude
• Ability to interpret drawings accurately
• Must have good planning skills and be organised
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced person to join the team at one of Dunedin’s most established engineering firms.
This rewarding role is ideally suited to an experienced workshop foreman but also to people who have worked in the engineering
industry and are looking for a step into supervisory management.
The successful applicant should be confident in their abilities to:
• Supervise and motivate a team of tradesmen
• Manage the workshop staff resources to ensure they are used efficiently
The OUSA Marketing and Communications Manager is a pivotal position within the Association. Leading a small team that takes responsibility for the branding and marketing of OUSA activities to Students at the University of Otago, as well as being the first point of call for all media contact with the Association.
• Leads the OUSA’s Marketing and Communications department, including operational planning and supporting the CEO in strategic communications planning and implementation
• Ensures the OUSA projects a credible voice in the media
We are seeking passionate science communicators to help us
create unforgettable scienti?c experiences.
Science Communicators engage with visitors one-on-one and in
Are you looking for a lifestyle opportunity?
Come and enjoy Oamaru’s relaxed lifestyle with close proximity to the Mountains and Lakes.
We are seeking REGISTERED NURSES with 5 years post- basic experience. You will be required to work in after-hours Emergency Department, HDU, and have the skills of decision-making and Team leadership.
The Central Otago District Council is looking for an Executive Assistant in our Corporate Services Department for temporary maternity cover for six months starting in July 2016.
The prime purpose of the position is to provide executive support to the Chief Financial Officer, including assistance with projects. The successful applicant will enjoy being part of a dynamic team and a key participant in the work flow of the department. The applicant will have a high level of organisational, communication and MS office skills with a