Foreman - Queenstown
Foreman - Queenstown
Listed: Jun 09, 2021
Trinity Construction Ltd is a multi-award-winning high end residential construction company that aims to exceed our clients’ expectations, while retaining a friendly family style feel.
We’re a specialised owner operated business that has developed into an established, reputable and well-known operation covering every aspect of the building process from development through project management, construction and final hand over.
Our clients remain in touch long after the project is complete.
We’re looking for like-minded, hard-working people who take pride in what they do, while working co-operatively with the team.
- Amazing work locations throughout the Wakatipu basin
- Collaborative and responsive management team
- Positive communication and company culture
- Medical Insurance and gym access
- Regular functions and events
- Stable workplace with multiple forward jobs on the books
We are looking for two Foremen to work alongside the Site Managers on an existing build in the early stages and a new job about to start. Both jobs are complex architectural designs.
This is a leadership and management position, as you will be interacting with the client, interior designer, architect as well as subtrades and your team. Our reputation is key to the company’s success and reputation, so it is critical that our history of excellent work ethics, family values and quality workmanship is maintained.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Previous experience as a Foreman leading a team, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Carpenter
- LBP registered would be an advantage, but not a requirement
- A safety-first approach to work
- A focus on quality at all times
- Trade qualification preferred
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, comfortable working on a computer (Excel/Outlook)
- Problem solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally with suppliers, subcontractors and client alike
The successful candidate must have the right to live and work in NZ and have a valid and clean driver’s licence. We welcome applicants from out of the area.
For a confidential conversation please contact Guilia Porrelli, General Manager 0274 967 488 or submit your CV along with your cover email to
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.